Wednesday, July 22, 2009 ' ♥
the ended story; Wednesday, July 22, 2009
I'm so freaking scared.. What date is today? 22nd July 2009? Goshh! I've heard alot bout this date.. TSUNAMI & ECLIPSE gonna hit SG.. issit? I'm sure bout the eclipse.. But not so sure bout the tsunami thingy.. Hopefully nothing bad's gonna happen.. Pleaseee.. But sources said that SG seawater will only rise for a few metres only.. Its minimal.. So please get ur ass of from the shore! Playsafe beb! hahaha.. Ya Allah.. harap-harap takde malapetaka yg akan terjadi.. I belom nak mati lagik! I BLOM KAHWINNNN! hahaha.. LOL! i know its a foolish thing to say.. Oh, well.. I'm not gonna sleep.. Stay awake is the best during these kinda periods.. That's aside.. Just now class was B-O-R-I-N-G! Andd, to u my dear friend.. FCUK YOU LAHH SIALL! You said u're coming to class, but u did not! BASTARD! Hmphh! I guess today was a lil emotional day for my dear babe, MELL.. She's having some 'marital' problems.. huahuahua.. But what she faced now is EXACTLY the same with what i faced 2 years back.. Giving HIM a second chance was totally a mistake for me.. Mell's having her doubts now on giving her BF a second chance.. Babe, i hope u'll be strong ok.. But i know u are.. haha.. Guys are all the same i guess.. Their promises are always meant to be broken.. Damn! I'm in a process of finding my "Soulmate".. The REAL SOULMATE i mean.. The one that will always be there for me no matter what! These kind of guys kan.. ONE IN A MILLION tauu.. tskk! Tapi ada la jugak some of them dlm list! MR.K.. MR.A.. MR.H.. LOL! i got alot of guyfriends.. Tapi sume tk bleh harap! Hahaha.. Jangan mrh ehk! Especially MR.F.. Dah ada matair tapi mengatal dgn org.. WTF! nasib baik aku dpt tau.. Lau aku tk tau.. Mampos! Tak pasal-pasal kene serang dgn matair dia.. TYPICAL GUYS! Eh, hey! Whats wrong with blogger nowadays huh? Mesti ada problem dgn photo uploader dia.. MCM SIAKK!