Saturday, July 18, 2009 ' ♥
the ended story; Saturday, July 18, 2009
Was suppose to send SV to the airport early in the morning.. But i have to give it amiss.. Due to "aku terlambat bangun!".. Niwae, have a safe journey babe! Enjoy urself.. Mesti la kau enjoy kan.. Dapat jumpe AIZAT! HADY! TAUFIK! hahaha! ape lah aku ni.. I was alerted by GF;IRAHH this morning.. It was a tragic news.. JW Mariott & Ritz Carlton has been bomb! Goshh! Only god knows how i felt at that point of time.. Tetibe teringtkan SV and all the artiste that were already there.. I was hoping that none of them were affected.. check out the news, radios and net.. Thank God! None of them were affected.. Risau tahap maximum siott! Phewww!Okay, side track now.. I'm going to EUROPE next year, JUNE! yeahhh! can't wait.. so have to save and prepare from now.. ROME & PARIS HERE I COME! Andd, i'm now in a midst of discussing on my holiday to KL end of this year.. Someone wants to meet me lahh.. AYOY;6IXTH SENSE sibok tanye bila nak dtg KL.. haha.. So, tengah planning la ni.. Anybody nak ikot? Ini bukan holiday dgn family tau.. Sendiri nye, dgn members.. haha.. He said nnt bleh lepak dgn dia and the rest.. haha.. as if la kan.. But aku nak jumpe ATHAN lagik! Ok, Ayoy, anything i'll get back to u aites! Niwae, 2mrw i'm gonna be away.. but will be home exactly 5mins before APM09 starts.. mesti best kan! ada STACY, FAIZAL TAHIR and all the LOCAL ACTS! Booommmm! Ok, thats all for now.. I'll update again another time.. Watch APM09 k!* i wanna have my sweetdreams again with MR.K.. Oppss! I got two MR.K sey.. Nvm u'll figure out urself which MR.K i'm talking about.. =)