hey u ! yar, its u !
dun copy the code larhs !
ask from me & not be ripper ! [:
:: INFINITY-azieee :: <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/479010757501993216?origin\x3dhttp://infinitydynaz-eviliciousbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YURL@bs.com
Thursday, August 20, 2009 ' ♥
the ended story; Thursday, August 20, 2009

I've been wanting to update my blog from just now.. But blogger's playing FUNNY games with me.. With no icon to change fonts, colors and all, so i skipped it till now.. hehe.. Ok, watched SI3 just now.. I guess this year, the GIRLS RULES! Alot of great voices were heard.. But still, ada jugak familiar faces.. HERIZAL; the one acted in Anak Metropolitan before as "AMIR".. SUFIE; the one yang pernah duet with NEW BOYZ dulu.. REZA; Iskandar's friend.. WOWW! Didn't know that he joined Idol.. Hope he'll get thru to the next Final 24! Joyah must be happy if she knows this.. Confirm terlompat-lompat punyeee.. Well, maybe I'm performing with KAK HAMYZA for ZSS TEACHER's DAY.. under the ALUMNI slot! Goshh! I miss performing on ZSS stage la seyy.. haha.. Will update it in a later post.. =) Next, a SHOUTOUT to special people celebrating their SPECIAL DAY!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACY ANGIE!
She's turning a year older.. I totally LOVE her.. She RAWKS! I looked up to her alot.. With her grooves and dance moves in each and her performances.. Never failed to AWE the crowd.. SHE's THE BEST! May you have a bright future ahead, especially in the singing industry.. STACY, "jangan terlebih sudahhh".. hahaha.. =P




HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYAH SOFAZ(R)

This brother here is already OLD la kann.. hahaha.. Its nice knowing u and the others from SOFAZ(R) for the past few years.. The bunch of CRAZY people! hahaha.. Here wishing u all the best! May u succeed with SOFAZ(R).. Dah makin "tua" ni, jangan lah miang sangat ehh! hahaha.. gurau jek! YOU KNOW I KNOW LA KANN! hahaha.. MISS U & SOFAZ(R)... Hope to meet u guys soon aites! =)

I'm so EXCITED! hehe.. IMPAK MAKSIMA THE MUSICAL IS COMING TO SINGAPORE! *woots* That means, i'm so going to watched it! But sadly AWAL ASHAARI is not gonna be involved.. But from what i heard and read la kann.. KAMAL ADLI is gonna be the leading role! HAPPY! HAPPY! He said it to a particular media in M'sia.. Thanks to SV for giving me the link to the webbie.. Gonna book the tickets online by 2mrw i guess.. Hafta ask CROWNIEEE;BICTH first.. hehe... Semangat nihh.. =P

Continuation to the past post, "Hell yeahh! You are what u said! Don't try to turn the facts over alright! Kau MEMANG salah! Abeh asal? Skg nak salahkan org lain pulak? Pleaseee ahh.... Nak prove pe? Aku bleh tunjukkan ahh.. TAK GENTAR siott! Jangan nak step BIG FCUK ehh! I'm warning u... Seriously seyy, aku btol-btol tak sangka yg kau CHILDISH cam gini.. Grow up will you! Try to accept the facts.. Tak perlu nak put up a SHOW! Trying to be good to everyone that knows her.. For goodness SAKE! Old fashion la! You got all ur FACTS MIXED UP! Dia tak terasa langsung pon with your post! I'm freaking tired to listen and explaining to ppl.. Sedarkanlah diri kau sendiri ehh.. Takde org yg bleh tlg kau.. In the first place.. Your FRIENDSHIP and our FAMILY TIES shudn't get CLASHED!"







♥INFINITY.azieee


Photobucket

Multimedia, Advertising & Broadcasting
Limkokwing University
Singapore/Malaysia
07081991
nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com

♥WELCOME!

HELLO BITCHES!
its my space
not happy?
click the top right button
LEAVE!
its all about
PEACE.LOVE.RESPECT. <3

♥MUSIC BANK



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥TAGBOARD

Leave me a message here,

nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com



♥LINKS


OPPPSSS!
Sorry, i no longer link people
Thank You!

♥GET ME

[x] TWITTER
[x] FACEBOOK