hey u ! yar, its u !
dun copy the code larhs !
ask from me & not be ripper ! [:
:: INFINITY-azieee :: <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/479010757501993216?origin\x3dhttp://infinitydynaz-eviliciousbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YURL@bs.com
Friday, August 28, 2009 ' ♥
the ended story; Friday, August 28, 2009


Bloody hell! I couldn't make it to BAYBEATS, for ESTRANGED today! tsk! All because of work.. I'm still stuck here.. at 630PM baru bleh blahh.. Den nak breakfast lagik! Hmmm... Dah tak sempat dahh.. I'm EXTREMELY SAD tauu! Nvm lahh.. Its ok.. There's always a next time for me.. I miss listening to them LIVE! *sob-sob*.. DAH! DAH! I'm not gonna ponder bout this.. The more i think, the more i SAKIT HATI! Argghh! All the best guys! OMG! Their songs kept playing in mind, AURORA, ITU KAMU, YANG PERNAH, IN NO TIME.......... Stop it siakk!
Side track, I'VE RECEIVE MY IMPAK MAKSIMA THE MUSICAL TICKETS ALREADY! *jumping up and down*.. Excited siottt! My seats is just infront of the VIP seats! How cool is that? *woots*.. Gonna ask WANGI (TFC) when they'll be in SG.. hehehehe... =P
"walaupun jauh, kamu dekat di hati, pandanganku menantimu.." - Aurora......
ps: yes, i'm falling for you..... this stupid feeling is back again....






♥INFINITY.azieee


Photobucket

Multimedia, Advertising & Broadcasting
Limkokwing University
Singapore/Malaysia
07081991
nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com

♥WELCOME!

HELLO BITCHES!
its my space
not happy?
click the top right button
LEAVE!
its all about
PEACE.LOVE.RESPECT. <3

♥MUSIC BANK



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥TAGBOARD

Leave me a message here,

nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com



♥LINKS


OPPPSSS!
Sorry, i no longer link people
Thank You!

♥GET ME

[x] TWITTER
[x] FACEBOOK