hey u ! yar, its u !
dun copy the code larhs !
ask from me & not be ripper ! [:
:: INFINITY-azieee :: <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/479010757501993216?origin\x3dhttp://infinitydynaz-eviliciousbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YURL@bs.com
Monday, August 03, 2009 ' ♥
the ended story; Monday, August 03, 2009

I'll update now, since i've got the free time.. Yesterday, went to JP with FAFA for SUTERA MAYA ROADSHOW.. den waited for SV & MAK.. The rest came too.. Dere's FIZA, LYN etc.. Was there for SYED AZMIR & my fwen, ASHIDY RIDHWAN.. The stage location was not at a good spot.. Oh, not to forget i saw my GF's.. NURA, NANA & HYPERKID! Miss them so bloodly much.. Nasib baik jumpe.. hehehe.. FASHA SANDHA was GORGEOUS.. Can't deny it.. But still I don't like her.. haha.. ERRY PUTRA was ok.. he sang a few songs .. But he's not feeling well la.. at around 5PM, FAFA & I went to have our meal.. Malas nak berdiri lame-lame.. Before I head off to NATIONAL DAY DINNER.. I bought FAMOUS AMOS! *yummyyyy* Bought 'No Nuts Choc Chip' for 300grams.. hehe.. I was craving for it since last week sey.. Thought of going to FAUZIE's Show at DXO that night.. But sadly I can't becoz of the NDD la ni.. Pfft!

Took train and drop off at PETIR.. Join my other YEC's members.. Sat at my table with VINO, SASI, KAYA, DWI & ISKANDAR.. The show was a good one this year.. Tak boring.. We dance and sing to the song.. haha.. andd, the foods.. *thumbs up*

I'm not in mood to update more.. Coz i'm down with a FLU & SORE THROAT.. Damn! Irritating sak hidung aku ni... Dah la... Gonna continue eating cookies.. =)






♥INFINITY.azieee


Photobucket

Multimedia, Advertising & Broadcasting
Limkokwing University
Singapore/Malaysia
07081991
nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com

♥WELCOME!

HELLO BITCHES!
its my space
not happy?
click the top right button
LEAVE!
its all about
PEACE.LOVE.RESPECT. <3

♥MUSIC BANK



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥TAGBOARD

Leave me a message here,

nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com



♥LINKS


OPPPSSS!
Sorry, i no longer link people
Thank You!

♥GET ME

[x] TWITTER
[x] FACEBOOK