Thursday, August 06, 2009 ' ♥
the ended story; Thursday, August 06, 2009
Dah Boleh! Dah Boleh! Wahh! This few days blogger like shit ehk? macam *toot*.. hmph! Thought of using my old multiply back.. Nasib baik aku SETIA pada blogger.. hehehe.. This few days nothing much happen.. EXCEPT! I never go to class this week.. Due to my stoopiddd sickness la kan? Yesterday went LOT1 with MUMMY.. Bought some stuffs for my nails.. I guess i'm beginning to be very vain liao.. haha.. Good! I like la seyy.. Back home and i'm busy doing my nails.. Now its so SHINY.. haha.. suke ehh.. Ok, cut the crap.. Later i'm going out to collect somethings first and then go enjoy with BITCHES! Before i forgot.. a SHOUTOUT to all AUGUST BABIES that have just turn a year older.. BABY SYABEEL & KAK SHASHA.. and a couple of hours ago.. TWIN & ME.. haha.. Cool or what? LOL!Oh God! Omg! I can't believe that the clock has already strike 12AM.. I'm already legally 18! Goshhh! How time flies ehh.. Dah besar anak makkk! hahaha.. Feel like crying now.. I'm so THANKFUL that I'm able to live until this age.. Being with my loved one.. God, thank u so much for the GREAT GIFT that u gave me.. MUMMY & DADDY.. Nothing can replace u in my heart.. Whatever happens, we're still a HAPPY FAMILY! I'm not gonna have a step mum or dad! PLEASEEEE! I HATE IT! I don't want my life to be ruin.. *touch wood*.. None of it is gonna happen.. Sumpah seyy! And, my BITCHES plus COUSINS.. I LOVE U GUYS till death okay! Till ETERNITY.. Nobody can break us apart! We all have the same blood that flows in us and that makes our bonds grow stronger every single day.. *hugs&kisses*.. Not to forget my GFs & BFs that have been standing by me always... I'm grateful that I've given a chance to get to know u people.. The people whom I trust and never failed to brighten up my day.. THANK U SO MUCH KORANG! AKU SAYANG KORANG MANY-MANY.. FRIENDS FOREVER okay? Muahssssss... Now, that i'm a year older.. I'm hoping that i could be able to manage my own life without holding on to my parents that much.. and of course jadi anak yang baik.. hehe.. Gonna get some rest now.. Blogger, please ehh.. NO MORE FUNNY BUSINESS! I'm sick and tired of it lahh BLOODY HELL! hmph! =P