Met CROWNIEEE;BITCH at YEW TEE.. but still we couldn't figure out where the hell are we going.. The clouds don't seems to be good today.. So we head off to LOT 1 instead of BUGIS.. Both of us were tired.. Had our meals and go lepak... Sat down and talk things out.. Alot of things! Then, NIKKI;BITCH came.. accompany her to MacD.. Listen to all her stories.. at 6PM we went HOME SWEET HOME! hehe.. The three of us were freaking tired la.. So, no photos were taken.. Sume tengah SELEKEHH! haha.. and and and.. Guess who I saw just now? ALIFF AZMAN! Goshhh! After so long.. and we met up on my birthday summore.. haha.. I TRULY MISS HIM! As a birthday gift for me.. He gave me a HUG! Auwwww! Thank u so much! He have to go off and meet brother lurp dia sume.. So, we bid goodbye.. hehe.. I had FUN today eventhough it wasn't a proper meet up with my BITCHES! Thank you bitches for spending ur time wif ur INFINITY;BITCH! hehe.. LOVE BOTH OF U MANY MANY LA SEYY! Muahhhsss!
Later at noon, going off to BPP for ANUGERAH ROADSHOW! Going to down to support who else? THE ONE AND ONLY; SYED AZMIR.. This brother ehhh... haha.. Go! Go! Go! I want another 'AKU BUKAN SEMPURNA' and pleaseee i don't want another "TERIMA KASIH CINTA"... I want "HANYA KAU YANG MAMPU".. hahahaha.. DIE laaa.. Seribu tahun pon dia takkan nyanyi lagu tu seyy.. hahaha.. Till the next update.. My eyes very the berat already... Nights people! toodles!
FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART; THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES PEOPLE!
MUMMY - DADDY - TWINKU - IZZAH - NAZIRAH - SHAEERAH - FIZAH HYPERKID - JULAIHA - IRAHH - ADIK KHAIRIYAH - BUSU JOE - MARLY - NIKKI BITCH - CROWNIEEE BITCH - MAK JU - ELLY - FARHAN - SV & MAK - ADIK NANA - MAK BUSU & SYABEEL - CIK PIAH - MARADIYA - JAMILAH - ABANG FAUZIE LAILY - KAK JANNA - KAK JIHAN - LYN MARITZA - JAMILAH MINAHTJ - FIZA SUPERSTAR - KAKAK SHASHA - KAMALIAH - ASMIRAH - IFAA - KAK HAMYZA - FAFA - EMAH SAHRI (FB) - ADILAH - ADILA - PARI - HAMZAH (FB) - ZAHIRAH - NYSSA - EZNEY - NAZURAH - XING YU (YEC) - EUGENE (YEC) - ASMIRAH - DINNA RIANI (FB) - MATIN and etc laaaaa...
Yang dah wish tapi name tkde I'm sorry.. Too many too mention.. But still.. Thank u so much.. I didn't know that u guys still remember my birthday.. You all are the BEST la! Muahsssssssssssssssss! Till next year.. hehehe.. Finally! LEGALLY 18! =)