Thursday, August 13, 2009 ' ♥
the ended story; Thursday, August 13, 2009
PENATTT okay! Clean my room again and again.. 90% CLEAN! 10% more to go.. haha.. Ok, this FRI going to SINAR LEBARAN recording.. But still i haven't decided on what to wear.. Malasss btol nak pakai baju raya.. Its not even PUASA yett! haha.. Andd, i got so MAD when they advertise on SURIA that ANUGERAH 2009 2ND TELECAST IS ON FRIDAY! Know what that means? That means.. I got NO CHANCE of watching it again.. DANGGG! I manage to watch 10mins before it ends on TUES due to class.. Nabehhh lahh.. and now second telecast pon tk dpt tengok! SHITTTT! haha..Nvm, can watch it at YOUTUBE instead.. hopefully ada orang upload ehk.. haha..

FYI, to KLIKS SOFAZ(R).. If you're reading this.. SOFAZ(R) have just released their latest album.. "THE BEST OF SOFAZ(R)".. A few new songs were also included in it.. HINGGA HUJUNG PERNAFASAN LANGITKU is one of them.. I'm so in LOVE with this song.. hehe... GO GRAB IT GUYS! Hatiku ini hanya untukmu.. Cintaku ini milikmu untuk selamanya.. <3