Saturday, August 15, 2009 ' ♥
the ended story; Saturday, August 15, 2009

SINAR LEBARAN!

EISS! Totally love his VOICE!

ADY PUTRA! hahaha.. panggil kucing ehh? (inside joke!)

TENG! TENG! & SIBOOO!

THE PEOPLE! =)

FA'AT with MANAGER & ASSISSTANT MANAGER!

KAK MAHYRA! She's one HUMBLESTUFF! LOVE HER..

Ok, RANDOMMM! hahaha.. I LOVE K.A! <333

Us having supper..

I'm enjoying my ICED MILO at 2AM! =P
My FRIDAY night was filled with HARI RAYA SONGS! hahaha.. Went for SINAR LEBARAN recording at Mediacorp.. I missed the place so much.. This year susah sikit la, coz i'm having exams soon.. But i'll only attend those that are impt to me.. haha.. CROWNIEEE;BITCH was with me all along.. The recording ended at 1130PM gitu.. den head off to reception and waited for SASA! haha.. den we cab home.. HOME SWEET HOME at around 1AM.. Crownieee:Bitch SLEEPOVER! hehehe.. Since our stomach were grumbling like MAD! We called up MacD.. 30minutes later baru sampai.. haha.. grab our stuffs and get into my room.. WAHHH! Syiok ahh! Pagi-pagi buta still munching on fries with Ice Milo! hahahaha.. while eating, watched JANGAN PANDANG BELAKANG CONGKAK on Youtube.. Ya ampunnn.. Ketawa rabakkk! hahaha.. Especially JOHAN nye part.. Slengehhhhh tapi CUTE! haha.. blablablabla... LIGHTS OFF at 330AM.. Crownieee slept like BABI! hahaha.. More photos will be uploaded soon.. Haven't receive yet laaaa! =P
Todayy, Someones special day...

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY ABANG BOBOY! I wish u all the best in life! Meet up soon aites! Take care bro! =)
ps: My dear MR.S... I MISS YOU SO MUCHHH! Words can't describe how i feel right now... Why the sudden feeling ehh? I know i hated u once.. But now, its different pulak.. Hope to meet u soon dear, maybe December! hahaha.. You jangan macam-macam pat sane ehk! hehe.. =)