Wednesday, August 26, 2009 ' ♥
the ended story; Wednesday, August 26, 2009
In a few minutes time, I'll start revising again.. Arghhh! I'm tired but I still hafta revise.. Exams are just around the corner.. *dots*.. Just now was the first time i break my fast in class.. Of course its fun.. Coz we can munch on our foods till the END of our class.. Yes, TILL THE END! hahaha.. Oh, I've booked the tickets to IMPAK MAKSIMA THE MUSICAL already! The tickets will reach me within 7 days from now.. Goshh! I'm so EXCITED NAK MAMPOS! Thanks to CIK PIAH who taught me how to book online.. Dia dah experience sangat.. Dah berapa bnyk kali tengok show pat Esplanade.. Sampai lupa nak kira.. LOL! I'm going on the 18OCT, 8PM... hehe.. Can't wait seyy! I was jumping up and down when Cik Piah confirmed my bookings! The cast for the musical are my favourites! Mesti la... Got KAMAL ADLI.. ZARINA AF2, FABULOUS CATS and this time ada ZIZI AF7, and etcc... Ok, dah enuff! hahaha...
This week, my weekends is FULLY BOOKED by FAMILY! hahaha.. SAT, heading down to AYAH LONG house.. Ramai-ramai buka pat sane.. Syiokk ahh! Cousins will be there too! I'm missing all my UNCLES & AUNTIES all of a sudden.. Siowww! On SUN, we're going off to JB for shopping raya.. Cepat sangat kann? haha.. Tauu tkpe! Kita sewa bus, so there's a HELL LOT of families going.. Most of dem from LIL BITCH side.. Got SYARK & IRAH.. Habes la.. this sunday.. CONFIRM! Shopping katak punyee ahhh! hahahaha.. Need to report and 7AM and expected to reach SG, malam.. Malam tak tauu kol brape.. hahaha.. Will update bout my weekends next week!
Ermmm... Before I end.. A SHOUTOUT to summore AUGUST BABIES.. hehe.. Suke btol aku buat keje mcm gini ehh.. haha.. Ini name nye, kita tak lupa pat orang... Appreciate them la kate orang tu... hahahaha...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZIMI SOFAZ(R)
Ok, this brother here kann... Alamak! Cute habes ahh! hahaha.. Dah meningkat usia nmpknye.. Walaupun paling muda dlm band, kau tetap dah TUA bang! hahaha.. Ok, maaf yer... LOL! Dah wish pat FB, tapi nak wish lagik pat sini.. Gilaaa! AKU TAUU! hahaha.. I'm wishing u all the best in life.. Do continue composing more songs.. Nak dengar lagu yang BEST-BEST in ur upcoming albums.. Ermm, ape lagik ehh? Ohh.. Stay CUTE as always k bro? Happy Birthday SITI MIMI ANJE! hahahahahaha.. Nama lame semua terkeluar balek! Ingt name ni lagik tak KLIKS? haha.. =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FI'DAIY
This babe here.. The "MINAH JAMBU"... haha.. Pantang kene puji, mesti KEMBANG! I bumped into her a few days back.. Potekk btol bdk ni.. Kene tepuk baru perasan! haha.. She finally 17 la kann.. haha.. I miss all her CRAPS la.. Seriously.. Everytime when we had our SOCCER TRAININGS or MATCHES.. Dek ni mesti buat kecohh.. Non stop asik buat orang ketawa jek! Eventhough kau suka kenekan aku.. But I STILL LOVE U la babe! hehe.. All the best in POLY.. Ehh people, we'll go out for soccer some day ahh.. haha.. Dah lame tak main.. Kaki aku mcm gatal pulak skg! hahaha.. LOL! =)WE WON THE BATTLE!
ps: kalau aku nak buat jahat, aku buat depan mak bapak aku.. I'll tell them everything that i did first, before anyone tells them.. even my daddy usually says FCUK YOU LAHH! hahaha... so, theres no chance of me being scared or frightened when someone "gertak" aku.. LOL! hahahaha... =P