hey u ! yar, its u !
dun copy the code larhs !
ask from me & not be ripper ! [:
:: INFINITY-azieee :: <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/479010757501993216?origin\x3dhttp://infinitydynaz-eviliciousbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YURL@bs.com
Monday, September 07, 2009 ' ♥
the ended story; Monday, September 07, 2009

See, now i cannot sleep already... Blame it on SASA.. Dah semangat nak tido, den my phone bunyi.. Got a shock of my life! haha.. He called me asking bout the event info, so i said i'll text him later.. As i was typing, another text message receive.. "Adik, whats the price that we agreed on ehh? haha.. i forget!".. *dumb-dumb*.. SV, how slengehhh can "the brother" be? He was the one putting down the price then he ask me back pulak... Mabukk btol la dek ni! hahaha.. After all that settled, i went online and do all the neccessary stuffs.. Now, i've got nothing to do.. I got bored, and i ended up downloading summore HARI RAYA SONGS! hehehe.. ehh, wanna know something? I'm so the rajin today.. hehe.. I do housechores.. Did some spring cleaning and i COOKED! YES! I COOKED! haha.. dah anak dara, so kene la rajin-rajin di dapur yerrr.. Yeahhh, lepas ni dah boleh KAHWINNN! Gatal sak akuuu! LOL! Speaking of kahwin, i've just read the news that AWAL ASHAARI IS ATTACHED la siott! "Hancur hatiku!" Cheyy! Takde la, gurau jek! Thats just FANTASY! haha... Aku masih waras lagik k.. hehs..Wahhh! I'm happy for him tauu... He's almost 30 already, so, now its the best time for him to get married.. Congrats! When's the date ehh? haha..



I got irritated by FB just now... Whats up with the "fans" thingy on FB seyy? haha.. Mangkok btol la! I've lost the momentum to study.. Adoiiii! Tak bleh gini sey, nnt exam, MATI AKU! To FRIENDS that ask me to buka together with u all, A MILLION SORRY GUYS! I have to turn u guys down.. This year i'm so BUSY.. Bukan BUSYBODY ehkk! haha.. Doing the cleaning at home, studies, events, meetings and all... HECTIC SANGAT DEHH! Lain kali kalau nak ajak keluar buat APPOINTMENT siang-siang dulu k.. Wahhh! Terlebih sudahhh! haha.. I can't wait for raya.. hehe.. not because of the duit raya.. But i'm looking forward to the jalan raya with FRIENDS! I MISS THEM SO FCUKING MUCH! Its been so longgggg.. Really longggggg since we last met.. Eyy, lets organise a CHALET? nak tak? nak tak? hehe...


before i end, a SHOUTOUT TO SEPT BABIES...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAFIQAH a.k.a BOSS!

May all your wishes come true... Hope u'll ace in ur studies and be a professional ARCHITECT! Lepas tu boleh buatkan rumah untuk kita for FREE! Chey! Chey! Chey! haha.. Don't forget the rest of us okay! Love u lots lots la BOSS! Remember our "Soccer Fiesta" plan after raya aites! hehe.. =)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILNA a.k.a RYN!
Darlinggggg! I MISS U SO MUCH! I mean it u know! Miss all the craps, gossips and all.. Seriously, we enjoyed our secondary school life right? haha.. All the best in whatever u do, especially in ur relationship.. You look more like a "Malay Girl" alreadyyy.. haha.. Love u till bits and pieces babe! Meet up soon okay? Muahhhsss! =)






♥INFINITY.azieee


Photobucket

Multimedia, Advertising & Broadcasting
Limkokwing University
Singapore/Malaysia
07081991
nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com

♥WELCOME!

HELLO BITCHES!
its my space
not happy?
click the top right button
LEAVE!
its all about
PEACE.LOVE.RESPECT. <3

♥MUSIC BANK



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥TAGBOARD

Leave me a message here,

nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com



♥LINKS


OPPPSSS!
Sorry, i no longer link people
Thank You!

♥GET ME

[x] TWITTER
[x] FACEBOOK