HAPPY BIRTHDAY BF;JUHAIRI...
This guy here.. He's Gf;Julaiha "younger brother".. hehe.. Dude, all i can say is.. stop being EMO cann? Tkmo sedih-sedih la... We all still remembers your birthday la.. I know u're facing a hard life this year.. Pity him.. Whatever it is, u have to study damn hard! Prove to those who condemn u that u can succeed.. Tak semestinya when u failed once, u'll failed forever right? Cheer up dude! And of course, I love you too! as a friend la kan... hehe.. =)
i've changed my blogsong.. STACY AF6, PAKAI BUANG.. A very catchy song, BESTT! and I LOVE STACYYYYYYY! hehehe.. ok, aku gilaaaa... but the VC a lil bit dissappointing la kann.. Ermmm... Speaking bout VC, SOFAZ(R) just ended their VC shooting for HINGGA KEHUJUNG PERNAFASAN LANGITKU.. I wanna see the end product! Sebab, dalam VC tu, ZIMI kena tembak! *sob-sob*.. Ni mesti ONE yang tembak tauu! hahaha... =P