Gegerl & Boboy!those photos are taken on the first day of raya, at my crib.. I'm not in it coz i'm the photographer.. feeling-feeling nak jadik photographer.. cheyy! but i know i failed! hahaha.. this week never go class.. YES! I'm simply LAZYY! still in raya mood la.. hehe.. yesterday MUMMY ordered pizza.. we got sick and tired of RENDANG, KETUPAT and all.. the pizza was super delicious.. Lepaskan geram! =P
MUMMY & DADDY dah start work alek.. So, i've to stay at home.. Just now FAFA ask me out to watch PHOBIA2.. But i can't due to "cramps".. understand understood ehh.. Saket dohh! Its better for me to stay at home since perut meragam tak tentu pasal.. Sorry FAFA "artiste-ku" (inside joke).. hehe.. as u all know i and BANANA were looking forward to the NWCDC SALAM LEBARAN 2009.. BANANA wanted to meet "Hady Mirza".. and i wanna meet "Faizal Tahir".. But sadly FT couldn't make it last minute due to his surgery.. tsk! Sedihh hati gua beb! I wanna see him sing LIVE againnn! So, his slots were changed to "Tomok & Shila".. If i'm not mistaken la.. hahaha.. Tomok? BANANA, kekasih lamamuuuu! hahaha.. Kira okay la tu.. Andd, i couldn't make it to ABANG's performance on the same day as i'll be on duty.. *sob-sob*.. Nvm, will be meeting him the following week for another event.. =)
I guess this weekend, we'll be out again.. Bnyk sungguh OPEN-HOUSE! hehe.. This SUNDAY gathering at AYAH LONG's house pulak.. Cousin's, u guys going? Ermmm.. Told MUMMY bout my plans next year, and she TOTALLY AGREED to it! She told me to apply today! hahaha.. mana bolehh.. The next intake will be next year lahh.. haha.. Orang lain yang nak sambung blaja, orang lain yang excited! hahaha! I can't wait! Kepada kawan-kawanku.. People, we'll going JALAN RAYA on MON 5OCT! Keep urself free kay! =)