Thursday, October 15, 2009 ' ♥
the ended story; Thursday, October 15, 2009
PHOTO OF THE DAYYY! =))
(I'm in love with "Ahmad Kamal Ahmad Adli!")
hahaha.. above, the photo sungguh "Syiok Sendiri".. BUT.. "ada aku kesah?" hahahaha.. Its just a photo la kann.. Don't take it to hard guyss.. hehe.. as you all know, i got a SHOPPING DATE with my lil bitch, BANANA! took 190 and alight at "Far East Plaza", had our breakfast cum lunch at Puncak.. then we walk around to find the "Bikers Jacket" that i've always wanted.. Finally, we found it! hehehe.. HAPPY GILAAA DOHH! I bought that jacket and BANANA bought a "Half-Jeans Jacket".. COOL! we're so gonna wear it this SUNDAY! I can't wait! I can't wait! Next up, we went to ION.. Bought for ourselves DUNKIN' DONUT! *yummyyyy*.. Den head off to "Marina Square", bought accessories.. and lastly we went to "Esplanade".. LEPAK! hahaha.. We camwhore like FCUK! hahahaha.. there's alot of things that we saw with our naked eyes! OMGGG! its disgusting! seriously.. we changed our lepak place every half an hour.. haha.. skejap pat rooftop, skejap pat concourse, skejap pat Level 1.. hahaha... MAMPOS! a few mins before we head back home, we saw DINA (Malaysian Idol).. yes! yes! i saw her but i couldn't recognize her since its dark already.. But on second glance, then i recognize her.. SLOWWW! Slow sak akuu! hahaha.. was about to shout her name, but she went in for her rehearsal alreadyy.. They're rehearsing for IMPAK MAKSIMA THE MUSICAL.. *woots*.. was hoping that KAMAL ADLI would come out.. But nahhh! He didn't.. Nvm, this Sunday can watch him puas-puas! hahaha.. As for 2mrw, alot of places to go to.. I'm CONFUSED! we'll see how it goes 2mrw aites! LAST KOPEKKK!OUR IMPAK MAKSIMA TICKETS FOR SUNDAYYY!

wanted to buy the $60 at first, but the tickets is reserved for the VIP's.. so we're not allowed to purchase them.. so we go for the 2nd expensive.. hehehe.. I treat Lil Bitch to the musical.. Hope you like it Lil Bitch! Sememangnye aku seorang KAKAK yang baik! hehehe..