hey u ! yar, its u !
dun copy the code larhs !
ask from me & not be ripper ! [:
:: INFINITY-azieee :: <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/479010757501993216?origin\x3dhttp://infinitydynaz-eviliciousbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YURL@bs.com
Monday, October 19, 2009 ' ♥
the ended story; Monday, October 19, 2009

KAMAL ADLI IS LOVED! Dah berapa bnyk kali amek gmbr pon tk tau.. Lost count! haha.

Adeep TFC.. He looked like ALIFF AZMAN.. Agree? hehs..

Kak Mardiana.. Her voice sungguh best sekali!

AHMAD IDHAM & CAT.. See how wide i smile? Cat punyee pasal ah ni.. haha..

Sister WANGI! She's a blurr queen... hahaha..

CAT FARISH! *wickedwicked*.. Dia 24hrs sebok dgn dia punye "eh, tag eh! tag eh!"..

DINA! I hope you're okay kak! a bad fall i can say..

EYZENDY a.k.a Mr. Bio-Nik Bestfriend.. hehe..

ZED ZAIDI! Should I saw he's the latest addicted for BANANA? haha..

The "Rock Chick".. Dia ni baru btol nye rock chick.. Tak mcm kau! Puihhh! WANNABES.. yucks!


IMPAK MAKSIMA THE MUSICAL RAWKS TO THE CORE!


To those who went, i think they to would agree to it.. right ppl? we reached Esplanade at 4PM.. Slacked around and saw some of the cast walking around, so we took photos with them.. So HUMBLESTUFF nyee.. The PA's & the artiste itself.. alot of chit chat session with them.. especially CAT FARISH.. What type of question is that? hahaha.. Inside joke between us.. Merepek sey! Nak tahu? Tak boleh ah! KPO! hehe.. Lepak at rooftop for a while and went down to grab our drinks and off we go in the theatre when the clock strikes 730PM.. we're at the Circle 1 area.. $48 tickets ehk! $20 kita tak main! Thats for only for STUDENTS! Sengkek eh korang.. tsk!tsk!tsk! Tapi, ada jugak yg CHEAPSKATE.. Kawan belanja baru dapat gi, lau tak HARAMMMM! hahahaha.. Sedih pe! okay, thats aside.. when the lights starts to dim.. OMGGG! Especially went dearest KAMAL ADLI went out of the stage.. I was like GOSHHH! Only BANANA knows how i feel.. hehe.. I somewhat know abit of the storyline already since i saw some of the scenes before.. and the song! Ohh, i freaking LOVE it so much! i sang along to the song.. standard! I'm a BIG FAN of TFC.. hahaha! Sister WANGI & ZIZI AF7, their first appearance in SG.. Drop dead GORGEOUS la kann! Fantastic Four Crew were GREAT! Dance step semua baekk punyeee! *thumbs up* to IWAN.. I could still remember the times when he taught ZSS students HIP HOP dance.. Fuhhhh! we had a big laugh along the show, but when it reaches the end.. I CRIED! YESS! I CRIED! Tak sanggup tengok K.A kene rembat dengan ZED ZAIDI.. Auwwww! wanted to meet KAK LIN.. but she didn't come out.. Maklum lah, backstage ppl! hahaha.. Takpe, next time.. =))

After show head down for the Autograph Session.. Another chit chat session with them.. This time, YA AMPUNNNN.. Panjang lebar bobal.. Cat Farish with his non-stop kacau org.. hahaha.. andd, theres this incident with K.A.. His cap asek terkena aku jek! 3 kali pulak tu! Sakett dohh! Balek smp kene MIGRANE! haha.. and another one kan, I malu la seyy nk blg.. BANANA saw it.. mentel ehk! haha.. ZED ZAIDI is being SUPER friendly when he started a conversation with BANANA.. hahahaha! Kekek sakk! before we head home, we went to the CONCERT HALL area.. saw MAK, SV, FIZA SUPERTAR etc.. Wahh! I seriously missed them alot! ALOT! haha.. Talk and snap photos with some celebs.. and off we go home.. BANANA sleepover my crib.. we ordered MacD since we're hungry.. Toss and turn on the bed and finally slept at 4AM/5AM like that! Siowww!

and YES, most probably i'm going to KL for "Anugerah Juara Lagu 24".. just like early this year and, of course dapat jumpa *ehem-ehem*.. Happy bangett!

I SIMPLY LOVE MY HUBBY NUMBER 4! hahaha.. first met him at JB but then i tak suka dia time tu.. a week later, baru lahh.. Aduhhh! *ku jatuh cinta*.. hahaha.. and, FIZO OMAR & INTAN LADYANA came down for IMPAK MAKSIMA @ ESPLANADE too!

p/s: BABY, I LOVE YOUUU! Hope, we'll meet up soon aites! and, Hey! I KISSED HIM ALREADY! Auwwww.. Sweet kan? Thanks baby..

ATTENTION TO YOU SLUT! For goodness sake, don't be a poser! No ORIGINALITY! Sucks! Do you think, by posting that u'll hurt my feelings? HELL NO! He doesn't even know u slut! Abeh, nak bobal BIG! Mampos ah kau! Dah lah badan mcm TONG DRUM! hahaha.. I think u're the BIGGEST LOSER on earth.. wanna know why? Cause, YOU NEVER MOVE ON! Still dwelling on your past.. FCUK! I'm telling you, if you mess around with 1 BITCH, you're gonna get 3 OF US! Try us, if you DARE SLUT! Go get a life ehk pompuan! NBCB! hahahahahhaha.... Idiom pat bawah ni memang sajak dgn kau! LOL!

Hidung tak mancung, Pipi tersorong-sorong...






♥INFINITY.azieee


Photobucket

Multimedia, Advertising & Broadcasting
Limkokwing University
Singapore/Malaysia
07081991
nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com

♥WELCOME!

HELLO BITCHES!
its my space
not happy?
click the top right button
LEAVE!
its all about
PEACE.LOVE.RESPECT. <3

♥MUSIC BANK



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥TAGBOARD

Leave me a message here,

nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com



♥LINKS


OPPPSSS!
Sorry, i no longer link people
Thank You!

♥GET ME

[x] TWITTER
[x] FACEBOOK