hey u ! yar, its u ! dun copy the code larhs ! ask from me & not be ripper ! [:
:: INFINITY-azieee ::
YURL@bs.com
Monday, October 19, 2009 ' ♥
the ended story; Monday, October 19, 2009
On Saturday, i'm involve with an event called "Multi-Racial Hari Raya Celebration". I'm the host for the day with cousin AFIK! HAMYZA HALEK, HAFIZAH NASER & SYED AZMIR were there to perform too! Eventhough it was a mini celebration, it was okay.. I would like to thank kakaks & abang for spending your time with us.. You guys are so humble and down to earth.. I'm glad that i got a chance to get to know you guys.. alot of funny incidents happen.. especially when abang ask about the "merajuk" part.. hahahahaha.. member terus takot seyy.. LOL! I guess thats its for the update on the event.. Too many to post.. So i just keep it short and sweet.. hehe.. More photos at FB.. =))
♥INFINITY.azieee
Multimedia, Advertising & Broadcasting
Limkokwing University
Singapore/Malaysia
07081991
nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com
♥WELCOME!
HELLO BITCHES!
its my space
not happy?
click the top right button
LEAVE!
its all about
PEACE.LOVE.RESPECT. <3