Saturday, October 24, 2009 ' ♥
the ended story; Saturday, October 24, 2009
STRESS dowh! I'm doing my revisions for exams.. takpe, 5 more pprs to go.. ENDURE! ENDURE! *sigh*.. After exams can party all night long la seyy! haha.. SEHATI BERDANSA 3 has started.. I'm supporting KAK ISMA & SAZZY.. I'm impressed that Kak Isma and hubby can dance EXTREMELY WELL! *congrats*.. All the best! =))ESTRANGED is performing later at the F1 Pit.. Higher chances of me NOT going! AGAIN! Dah lah, Baybeats tak gi.. Ni pon tak bleh gi.. Mampos ahh! Bingit tauu! takpe, see you in KL.. hahaha.. =PNext up, Muzik-Muzik Semi-Finals in NOV.. Cepat ehk! Aduhh! We're in a midst of planning.. Main thing is I must have $$$.. hahaha.. and another impt thing is, whether DADDY permits me on going.. hehe.. MUMMY no need to ask lah, she will always say OK! hahaha.. But this year, takde SOFAZ(R) *boo-hoo*.. SV will be going cause got AIZAT! and MAK will be going cause got FT.. and i'm going cause ada STACY! ~cintaku bukannya jenis pakai buang.. biarlah lebih dari sehari.. lalalalalalala~ hahahaha! I just realised that Aizat is performing for all 3 slots.. LOL! Still am sad, coz tak dpt tengok AKIM, HAFIZ & 6IXTH SENSE nye slots.. Nvm, jumpa time FINALS! Confirm FINALS! hahahaha.. Mcm paham lah aku ni.. Okay, sudah... Just a short update will do.. Mahu tidur.. hehe..