Friday, November 06, 2009 ' ♥
the ended story; Friday, November 06, 2009
I'm your Miss Lovable B.I.T.C.H! and i hate POSERS with NO ORIGINALITY!
Get it FCUKERS?
I PASSED MY BTT! BTT's SETTLED!
Yes, you guys read it.. I PASSED! went for BTP & BTT yesterday with GF;JULAIHA.. proudly we say, both of us did PASSED! Happy doh! hehe.. after the test we applied for our PDL, its a license where we have to use it for practicals.. Alhamdullilah, i'm glad that both of us passed.. So, BTT's DONE! FTT next on the list.. after BBDC, went to have our meals.. Our Bowling Date have to be cancel coz BANANA has a job training.. after that off we go to LOT 1.. did a lil shopping.. and lastly to GSC.. Gf;Julaiha followed me home, as she needs my help to dye her hair.. Overall, today is one of the happiest day of my life.. Unbelievable.. hahahahaha!as for 2mrw, i can't have my beauty sleep coz i'm working.. yeayy! gonna meet AZIZ, HAZIQ, ADIL and the rest.. I bet 2mrw must be another KECOH day like last week.. HAH! See, BANANA got addicted to the song MENGGEGAR DUNIA by STACY & ADAM.. Who doesn't get addicted to their songs? my family does.. haha.. and to BANANA, since u've got a job already.. PLEASE DON't BE A LAZY BUM OK DARLA? Once you dah dpt gaji, LETS GO SHOPPING OK DIK? hehehe.. Ok, gonna turn in early, its 2.15AM already.. Toodles Cyberworld.. Muahhsss! =P