Saturday, November 14, 2009 ' ♥
the ended story; Saturday, November 14, 2009
CONGRATS!
They made it to the FINALS of AJL-24.. I'm so fcuking elated when AKIM made it thru.. and STACY too! One is my DARLING & another is my IDOL! Obviously I'm happy for them... yeayyy! hehes.. 6IXTH SENSE didn't make it with their song "Khatimah Cinta".. Its okay guys.. there's always a next time.. keep working extra hard in years to come.. I bet this year gonna be a tough competition among them.. There's AIZAT & ONE NATION EMCEES summore... *sigh*.. Thanks for the WONDERFUL info NANIE! Really appreciate it! This news really made my day today.. Despite the STOOPIDD thing that I found out just now... Pfft! I hope you're gonna be happy with your life now, coz i can't be bothered anymore.. and FYI, i'm gonna avoid you from now.. Thank You!
thats aside, BANANA posted some photos at her blog.. Photos from our past KL GENTING Holidays... gmbr antique ehk? buroksss siaaa! hahaha! but nevertheless we had serious FUN! hahaha.. Now, its REVENGE TIME! AMEK KAU! Gmbr lama semua keluar alek! hahaha..
Our first neoprint with "Afik!"
Remember this dik? Auww, I miss KAK NURUL, ABG HISHAM & ABG HILAL!
Hahahaha! while watching TAUFIK's show @ Yew Tee..
Overnight @ Changi.. Favourite spot!
Lepak @ LOT 1 with our mummies... =))
How? Having a good laugh? hahahahah! with our SLENGEH BACIN faces! mampos! still got a lot more.. But malas nk upload bnyk2.. Our family photos very the EXCLUSIVE okay! Nanti ada jek org yang sakit hati with our family... hehehe.. PEACE OUT! =)