hey u ! yar, its u !
dun copy the code larhs !
ask from me & not be ripper ! [:
:: INFINITY-azieee :: <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/479010757501993216?origin\x3dhttp://infinitydynaz-eviliciousbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YURL@bs.com
Wednesday, November 04, 2009 ' ♥
the ended story; Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I've changed my Blog Song & edit my blog abit.. hehe.. Ohh, I simply love my blog song to the MAXXX! Its STACY AF6 & ADAM AF2, MENGEGGAR DUNIA.. MELETUPPPPP! Their dance moves, OMGGG! I really adore STACY, she's just SUPERB! =)

Well, i've decided to update my blog now rather than after i ended my exams which is 2mrw.. Pity my blog la, dah lama tak update dia.. Kecian dia yerr.. hehe.. So, LIFE is rather HECTIC for me now.. I've started working and all thanks to GF;JULAIHA! The pay is like 'BOOMZ' la kann.. Nak tahu ke? Bluekkk! =P

as for BBDC, i'm taking my BTT this thurs, and FTL 1.02 next.. after that, PRACTICAL! Excited dowh! I can't wait to drive the CAR! Okay, thats aside.. This thurs i'm having a BOWLING DATE with BITCH & FRIENDS.. Get ready to bowl people! Currently I'm finding a date for a gathering with COUSINS.. wanna treat u guys to SWENSENS & ETP la! Nak tak? Nak tak? Lau nak make sure you betta make urself free kay.. hehe..

Before that a SHOUTOUT TO OCT & NOV BABIES...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GF;MARLY...

This babe here.. I LOVE HER till bits and pieces.. Finally you're 18 ehh? The last one among us.. haha.. I wish you all the best in life and may our FRIENDSHIP last till eternity ok? 11 years and still counting.. Eventhough we seldom meet, but i'll still love my BO FAMILY.. *hugs&kisses*.. =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FARHAN a.k.a ZAC...

Dude, baru nak 18? haha.. kidding.. Best wishes from me to you ehh.. May you succeed in studies & your band, SWITCHED OUT! Rock on mannn! hehs.. Thanks for being a great friend.. Selalu jadik back-up to my BITCH;BANANA.. Thanks yaww! and heyy! see you at BBDC soon aites! Baru enrol kepe? hahahahaha.. Okay, i shall stop now.. =P

Alright! a short update will do for now.. wann continue watching TARI TIRANA & IMPIAN II.. toodles!






♥INFINITY.azieee


Photobucket

Multimedia, Advertising & Broadcasting
Limkokwing University
Singapore/Malaysia
07081991
nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com

♥WELCOME!

HELLO BITCHES!
its my space
not happy?
click the top right button
LEAVE!
its all about
PEACE.LOVE.RESPECT. <3

♥MUSIC BANK



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥TAGBOARD

Leave me a message here,

nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com



♥LINKS


OPPPSSS!
Sorry, i no longer link people
Thank You!

♥GET ME

[x] TWITTER
[x] FACEBOOK