hey u ! yar, its u !
dun copy the code larhs !
ask from me & not be ripper ! [:
:: INFINITY-azieee :: <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/479010757501993216?origin\x3dhttp://infinitydynaz-eviliciousbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YURL@bs.com
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 ' ♥
the ended story; Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I woke up LATE on a Monday.. taking revenge on the lost of my beauty sleep on SAT & SUN.. haha.. waited for MUMMY to come back home from work, and off i go.. Ohh, mummy forgot to bring the hp to work.. tsk! tsk! tsk! Careless ehk! hehs.. went to BBDC first to top up my card and off to ION.. met GF;JULAIHA and MAN.. took our pay and we head back home..

along the way i decided to drop by Senja-Cashew CC.. after so long i MIA, now then i decided to be back again.. when the meeting ended, i had a good long chat with SETHA & ELAINE.. Gosh! ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH I MISS THE PIONEERS BATCH OF YEC's! The new term has started, and mostly they were members from MPS.. we tried to bond with them, but sadly.. we FAILED.. our mindset doesn't match theirs.. and seriously, I HATE THE NEW YEC's! WTH! I have to be strong for the others.. especially EUGENE.. hes having a hard time organising the NIGHT CYCLING.. told them that i won't be active in YEC starting from next year and Setha was like.. "we lost another strong group again!" I wanted to break down to tears when we talk bout the old good times.. First, LINGLING & gang then, ACE & gang.. then XING YU & gang.. next DARIN & gang and lastly it was ME & gang.. which refers to "BO FAMILY".. How sad... *sob-sob*













I freaking miss the old ones... DARIN, SUFYAN, TERRENCE, DWI, NORAINI, ACE, IZZAH, ISKANDAR, RACHEL, APPLE, KAYA, NURA, NANA, MAL, VINO, HELMI, ERSHAD, ASHLEY etc........ Lets do a last pioneer event shall we? Before i go off.. Auwwww! I'll be missing them so much, especially Elaine.. she was always there by our side no matter what.. and she advise me alot, DAMN LOT on my departure next year.. Don't worry Elaine, when i popular already, i give you my autograph kay? hahahahahah! Rest assured guys, i'll be back after 3 years okay people... Don't lose your grip! Stay strong as ONE! Don't let THEM steal away what is meant to be OURS! I LOVE YOU GUYS! Thank You YEC, for the great experience you gave me.. From late night meetings, bowling, supper, organising events, budgets, writing of minutes etc.. The FRIENDSHIP that we built, i'll always cherish it in my heart... Its priceless to me.. I can never find it elsewhere.. till here then.. i bet, i'm gonna cry if i go on...... ;(






♥INFINITY.azieee


Photobucket

Multimedia, Advertising & Broadcasting
Limkokwing University
Singapore/Malaysia
07081991
nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com

♥WELCOME!

HELLO BITCHES!
its my space
not happy?
click the top right button
LEAVE!
its all about
PEACE.LOVE.RESPECT. <3

♥MUSIC BANK



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥TAGBOARD

Leave me a message here,

nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com



♥LINKS


OPPPSSS!
Sorry, i no longer link people
Thank You!

♥GET ME

[x] TWITTER
[x] FACEBOOK