hey u ! yar, its u !
dun copy the code larhs !
ask from me & not be ripper ! [:
:: INFINITY-azieee :: <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/479010757501993216?origin\x3dhttp://infinitydynaz-eviliciousbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YURL@bs.com
Saturday, January 30, 2010 ' ♥
the ended story; Saturday, January 30, 2010


HELLO! I'm back again.. Going off to "Night Cycling 2010" event in a few hours time.. But still, i couldn't get myself to sleep.. Goshh! I need all the energy to keep moving till the next morning.. Its gonna be a damn long event.. Hopefully, i won't fall asleep while cycling.. HAHA! My days are great.. except for that "Unwanted Flashbacks!".. IELTS Results on the 5FEB.. Hurry up pleaseee.. I need that certificate for school enrolment.. Quick! Quick!


Niwae, these few days i'm UNSTABLE emotionally.. Too many things came across my mind.. First and foremost, I MISS MY BFF; (insert name).. The last time we met was during Hari Raya, and we didn't even talk at all.. and he didn't even smile at me.. He's like giving me a cold shoulder.. i just don't understand why.. what did i do wrong to you? why are you ignoring me? do you know that i miss sharing my secrets to you? do you know that i miss your laugh yang mcm hyena tu? do you know that i miss all your advice? do you know that i miss your late night SMS-es? I miss everything bout you.. I guess, you're too busy with life till you forget me.. But the question now is "WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME? NOT EVEN A SMILE FOR ME?" If i did something wrong, i seek your apology.. But if you're avoiding me because of "someone".. Thats totally BULLSHIT! Excuses after excuses.. I really aprreciate you confessing your feelings towards me.. Day by day, i'm beginning to realise, that i do have feelings for you too.. But i just can't say those words to you.. Let it remain unspoken.. Eventhough we can't be together, we're still BESTFRIENDS right? Bestie, pleaseeeee.. I'm begging you.. Don't do this to me.. I miss you.. all i want right now is, talk to me will you? For the last time, before i go.. Do me favour pleaseee.. I shall leave with a million sorrows, if my last wish is not granted.. ;(







♥INFINITY.azieee


Photobucket

Multimedia, Advertising & Broadcasting
Limkokwing University
Singapore/Malaysia
07081991
nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com

♥WELCOME!

HELLO BITCHES!
its my space
not happy?
click the top right button
LEAVE!
its all about
PEACE.LOVE.RESPECT. <3

♥MUSIC BANK



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥TAGBOARD

Leave me a message here,

nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com



♥LINKS


OPPPSSS!
Sorry, i no longer link people
Thank You!

♥GET ME

[x] TWITTER
[x] FACEBOOK