Friday, January 01, 2010 ' ♥
the ended story; Friday, January 01, 2010
MUACKSSS! <333
I'M BACK! Been so busy with work.. and I have no time to sit down and blog.. Sorry my dear bloggie.. Hey, its my first post in 2010.. HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! Lets welcome 2010! Whats your new year's resolutions? i have a few resolutions in mind.. so, here goes....1) Get my fcuking "Driving License".. haha.. Hopefully by March.. hafta rush my practicals already.. 2) Take my IELTS (International English Language Testing System) test and get a proper cert.. I wanna get 7 points and above pretty please... hehe.. Test on the 23 Jan.. 3) Continue my studies in Lim Kok Wing University (Malaysia, Cyberjaya), Diploma in Media, Advertising & Broadcasting! *woots* 4) Joining AF8 Auditions.. Can i? HAHAHA! wanna just try my luck.. Who knows.. No high hopes again.. =P5) Most importantly, being a filial daughter to MUMMY & DADDY.. and getting our family bonds more and more tight! Right cousins? Love you guys! I think thats about it.. There's more la actually... But these 5 are my major ones.. =))Thats aside.. Last few days.. a lady from LKW Uni, called me.. and she said i could join the July Intake.. COOL! was so freaking happy that i smiled all the way to work.. haha.. called mum, and she was delighted with the news too! I can't wait for that day to arrive.. But, gosh! I hafta leave my families/friends behind.. *sob-sob*..Work was okay-okay la.. but seriously, i hate my new OM! Apa bleh buat.. tahan je la.. Kalau nak terus keje, kena la jadi 'kaki mengampu' sikit! Btol tak? HAHAHA! In weeks to come schedule is so bloody tight.. Work, Practs, IELTS, Practice etc.. Oh God! Gimme mercy pleaseeeeee.. Alright, thats all for now.. Family outing later on.. Maybe having lunch at Straits Kitchen, Hyatt Hotel.. and after that shopping and karaoke.. *loves* =))