Monday, March 08, 2010 ' ♥
the ended story; Monday, March 08, 2010
That is "MR F.L a.k.a TOM".. random! haha..I hope abang is doing fine with his TKAM! =)
WHADDUP! There's no need for me to explain on why i didn't update my blog last week.. Sume paham kan? haha.. Busy yang teramat sangat...
a brief update bout last week.. one of the days, i manage to spent my time with BITCH:NIKKI & AHDEN! Kakak treat me to pizza.. Thank You kakak! Love youuu! Lepak for a while, then ASH hantar alek..
Thurs, went for YEC Monthly Meeting.. Someone PISSED ME OFF! Macam nak tapak jek muka dia dengan slipper platform aku.. Dangg! Thats aside, we're in a midst of planning for MAY & JUNE events.. a major event la.. My last few events before i go.. *sob-sob*.. For once, i wonder am i ready to leave everything behind? Only time will tell...
Sat, after work met up with DEAREST:FLIQUES at Bugis.. went for shisha session, at the same time we celebrated GF;EERAH Birthday... HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY DARLINGGGG! I LOVE YOU MANY MANY LA! hehe.. Pastu, MONSTER hantar alek naik lorry.. Dah lama tak naik.. Rindu la pulak! hehe.. I really enjoyed my Saturday.. Thanks guys! *hugs&kisses* (Photos will be uploaded at FB/later..)
Sun, slept till noon.. cause i reached home late the previous night.. woke up, took a bath.. and my MUMMY cooked for my Chicken Soup! *slurppp* I did some CC stuffs and get dressed for work.. I enjoyed my last week.. Everybody's been very caring and understanding towards me.. I'm so blessed.. SAYANG SEMUANYAAAA! <3
I've got good news.. I received an email for my UNI... and they said, I need to undergo Health Check-Up.. hehe.. Can't wait to start school again! Thats it, nothing to blog lagik, otak blank.. actually ada la, but if i start blogging bout it, it'll be a very very very very long damn post! So, i cut it short & sweet.. and i will update something at my private blog.. =P
Wait for my next post, that will be next week.. This week, my days are packed with work, practicals, JB, JB and more of JB.. Sat, going to JB with friends for "REMP-IT V3 SAMSENG JALANAN" and watching "NIYANG RAPIK" again for the SECOND TIME.. I just can't get enuff of Kamal Adli hotness and Sam's clowning role.. hehe.. and the following day to DESARU with FAMILY & GF's.. See! Dah btol2 jadik minah JB! hahahah! Kidding!
p/s: I bought ADAM LAMBERT DELUXE EDITION album already! Pray hard that i will get those tickets to his SHOWCASE @ UNIVERSAL STUDIOS! So what if he's not straight? I still sayang him! Adam Lambert is so fcukinggggg hawtt! *melts* Plus, sorry GF's i have to give our clubbing session on Thurs night amiss.. aku working sak the next day... BABI KANINA! Next time okay darlingku!
di sini ku masih berdiri.. jiwaku kosong tanpa erti.. menangis.. ku menangis.. ~ Syurga Seketika (Wangi & Zizi TFC)