Thursday, May 27, 2010 ' ♥
the ended story; Thursday, May 27, 2010

This post is dedicated to YOU!
Numb.. The only word that best describe my feelings right now.. Why do you have to come back, just to hurt me for the 3rd time? I'm not strong enuff to take this blow again.. I thought i could spare you another chance to mend your ways.. But now.... Ya Allah, betapa besarnya dugaanmu terhadap aku ini.. Hati ini rasa berat untuk terimanya kembali, walaupun aku masih sayangkan dia.. YES! I still do love you? Happy? Is that what you wanna hear from me? I just can't say those words to you.. Having said that, my words can't change the fact that you're someone else's bf now.. I'm trying to avoid you, not because i hate you.. But i don't want my feelings towards you to go deeper.. I know you no longer cared when you left and never look back.. Its been years.. I'm still trying my best to forget you.. But why now? You came back to me when i'm about to take my leave.. One of the main reason why i wanna leave, is because of YOU! I dah tak sanggup.. If only i could explain all these things to you.. But NO! Biarlah i simpan segala kepedihan yang i rasa dalam hati.. i tak nak menyusahkan you.. Sometimes, i ask myself, why do fate bring us together? Bukan i tak nak bagi you peluang sekali lagi, tapi i takot.. I takot dilukai.. The past memories kept haunting me.. Stop asking if i'm okay or not.. Kalau i tak okay pon, i tetap kena cakap okay.. I hope your relationship with your loved one will last long.. and once again, Thank You for the Friendship! ;(
I'm blessed to have such caring families & friends by my side.. Thanks all for the encouraging words.. Especially to abang, thank you so much.. It means alot to me.. Rest assured, i'm gonna stay strong and not do stupid stuffs...
p/s: Sorry bloggie.. I had to spill out my rants here.. I feel much lighter now.. =))