hey u ! yar, its u !
dun copy the code larhs !
ask from me & not be ripper ! [:
:: INFINITY-azieee :: <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/479010757501993216?origin\x3dhttp://infinitydynaz-eviliciousbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YURL@bs.com
Wednesday, January 05, 2011 ' ♥
the ended story; Wednesday, January 05, 2011


I came across a photo and suddenly, i missed my A.A.. I wonder how is he now? Now then i realized that i actually do have feelings for him too.. its just a waste that he confessed to me a lil bit too late.. Oh well, time passed and i'm sure he totally forgotten about me.. 


On the other hand, i've been thinking too much about my "BabyBoy".. Do i still stand a chance to be with him? Its damn complicated that sometimes i thought of giving all up.. a part of me says that i may end up with him and stay strong, believe in miracles.. a part of me says that i shud just confessed and walked out of his life forever.. Ergh! I don't really know what to do.. Its been bugging me alot lately.. Kalau dah jodoh mmg tak kemana.. I know that, but till when do i have to hang on to something that is still unclear? 


am thankful that "BabyBoy" kept me distracted all these while.. no one has ever made me feel this way for such a long time.. you hold a key to my heart, but sadly that key is not your first.. still, i'm proud to say that i've moved on.. Finally i can put you, MR.H at the back of my mind.. you're NOT my N0.1 priority anymore.. I can no longer hang on to you.. i wished that u would change for the better.. =)


I believed that if we're meant to be together, we will one day meet and thats when u'll say "I'm Yours.." <3






♥INFINITY.azieee


Photobucket

Multimedia, Advertising & Broadcasting
Limkokwing University
Singapore/Malaysia
07081991
nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com

♥WELCOME!

HELLO BITCHES!
its my space
not happy?
click the top right button
LEAVE!
its all about
PEACE.LOVE.RESPECT. <3

♥MUSIC BANK



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥TAGBOARD

Leave me a message here,

nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com



♥LINKS


OPPPSSS!
Sorry, i no longer link people
Thank You!

♥GET ME

[x] TWITTER
[x] FACEBOOK