Thursday, May 26, 2011 ' ♥
the ended story; Thursday, May 26, 2011
Men are the most irritating species on Earth.. They got the same reaction, same attitude, same thinking.. I'm too soft hearted and I ended up giving him chance after chance.. I will be the one who always gives in to him.. Tried to avoid, but FAILED! I can no longer move on in this situation.. I assume you're now busy with your past? Hmmm.. I've got nothing much to say but am here wishing you all the very best.. You're old and wise enough to think for yourself.. I have to accept whatever decision you're made, cos my lips are sealed.. Its like as if there is a huge plaster stuck on my mouth and preventing me from letting my feelings out.. Living this way is much better rather than get things complicated.. I've no more tears to cry on..
SITI JULAIHA, ZAINUDIN, NURRUDIN.. Yous guys are deeply missed by me..