hey u ! yar, its u !
dun copy the code larhs !
ask from me & not be ripper ! [:
:: INFINITY-azieee :: <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/479010757501993216?origin\x3dhttp://infinitydynaz-eviliciousbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YURL@bs.com
Thursday, September 29, 2011 ' ♥
the ended story; Thursday, September 29, 2011

BFF is one great drama.. It affected me quite abit.. 


I'm unsure of my feelings.. I'm clueless.. But one thing for sure, i can't have you.. I'm just too tired to face up and go through the same old cycle.. I wanna give up.. No point saying I've moved on, I'm gonna be okay.. Its all shit! Someone new just step into my life right now.. I'm beginning to like him.. But still the feelings are just not clear.. Something holds me back, and it is YOU! Why can't i move on and start dating someone new? Just like what you're doing now? Why do you have to come and break my heart again and again? The damaged you've done to me is beyond words.. FATAL! 


I can't seemed to bring myself to get over you.. Chances after chances.. Count yourself lucky! You wanna know why i gave you too many chances? Its because I LOVE YOU! Don't you get the hint? Oh wait, i forgot.. Eventhough you're aware, you still can't do anything about it. FCUK!


To that someone new who just step into my life, i just wanna say, i like you.. I know its just one sided, but at least now i realise you're someone who holds a special place in my heart.. I'm gonna let fate take its course for now.. 


Just when i wanted to get up on my feet again, your presence crushed it all.. Thank you!






♥INFINITY.azieee


Photobucket

Multimedia, Advertising & Broadcasting
Limkokwing University
Singapore/Malaysia
07081991
nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com

♥WELCOME!

HELLO BITCHES!
its my space
not happy?
click the top right button
LEAVE!
its all about
PEACE.LOVE.RESPECT. <3

♥MUSIC BANK



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥TAGBOARD

Leave me a message here,

nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com



♥LINKS


OPPPSSS!
Sorry, i no longer link people
Thank You!

♥GET ME

[x] TWITTER
[x] FACEBOOK