hey u ! yar, its u !
dun copy the code larhs !
ask from me & not be ripper ! [:
:: INFINITY-azieee :: <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/479010757501993216?origin\x3dhttp://infinitydynaz-eviliciousbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YURL@bs.com
Monday, September 26, 2011 ' ♥
the ended story; Monday, September 26, 2011

Hopefully, i'm back for good. Seriously most of the time, i'm busy but sometimes i'm just plain LAZY! Haha..


Not gonna update any photos on this post yet, cos i have some feelings issues to let out here..


Somewhat i have been feeling down these few days and i do not know what the hell is happening to me.. PMS perhaps? But hmmm.. I don't think so thats the case.. All along, i'm the type of person who could always be your listening ear when u need to let it all out.. Been hearing this and that from fellow friends.. Advice is all i could give to them in order for them to feel much better.. As for me? Who do i turn to when i need a listening ears? NO ONE! I would pile them all deep down in my heart.. I choose not to share this particular problem with my MUM.. I'm sorry.. 


When u talk about feelings, no one can ever explain that perfectly to you.. Shit! I can't confessed, cos i'm not fit to say those words to you.. Those foolish theories are now messing with my heart.. I know i shoudn't take those things too hard.. But HEY! I'm human, i can't just stand there, listen to it and laugh at it.. More or less it affected me.. Why should i feel these way? God dammit bitch! We're just FRIENDS and i should straighten out the facts.. 


The reason why i had my PMS the other day and yelling at a friend to stop, it is all because of this foolish theory.. I can't go on any longer.. A malay saying says that "kalau kau percaya benda tu akan jadi, satu hari dia akan betul-betul terjadi.." and that is what happening to me.. Feelings developed and now i'm bloody stucked in the theory game, so how do i get out of it? It is a NO to fall for that someone.. Reason being, NO, not that i hate him or whatever shits but.......... ERGH! So hard to explain.. 


Sometimes close friends can accidentally hurt you without you realising it.. I'm hurt by your actions dear friend.. I know, i'm not suppose to have these feelings, so don't argue with me in the day after cos i don't have any explaination for that.. 


Thank you Kak Amy a.k.a Bitch for your advice.. I'm gonna remain silent and see how it goes for now.. I'm not strong enuff for this sister.. My heart was once shattered by someone whom i love so much and it can't be mend up till now.. 






♥INFINITY.azieee


Photobucket

Multimedia, Advertising & Broadcasting
Limkokwing University
Singapore/Malaysia
07081991
nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com

♥WELCOME!

HELLO BITCHES!
its my space
not happy?
click the top right button
LEAVE!
its all about
PEACE.LOVE.RESPECT. <3

♥MUSIC BANK



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥TAGBOARD

Leave me a message here,

nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com



♥LINKS


OPPPSSS!
Sorry, i no longer link people
Thank You!

♥GET ME

[x] TWITTER
[x] FACEBOOK