hey u ! yar, its u !
dun copy the code larhs !
ask from me & not be ripper ! [:
:: INFINITY-azieee :: <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/479010757501993216?origin\x3dhttp://infinitydynaz-eviliciousbabe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YURL@bs.com
Sunday, October 02, 2011 ' ♥
the ended story; Sunday, October 02, 2011

I feel much better now despite the up and down emotions i had for the past few days..

I'm trying so hard to refrain myself from mentioning his name, bump into him, answer his call or whatsoever.. Had a heart to heart talk with my brother, Adil.. Thank you so much for your advice brother and I'm so proud of you.. You're one strong guy and definitely you changed ALOT! Adil made me think a lil bit deeper and he listed all the reasons on why I should SERIOUSLY move on and start meeting new guys.. I appreciate that alot, but I'm kinda lazy to meet or date new guys.. I don't wanna repeat the "kenal-kenal" cycle all over again.. Bloody lazy okay! Hahahaha..

I thank god for everything.. I'm blessed to have friends whom i regard as brothers & sisters.. We've been together since the early years of secondary school and i'm glad that we are still together, close as ever.. 

As usual, my girlfriend JULAIHA came up with too many theories.. But it was quite entertaining though.. NO, not gonna take it too hard.. Haha.. Thank you, JULAIHA, MARLY, BAHIRAH, ZAHIRAH, MAMAT, ADIL, ZAI & AZIZ for the company while my parents are away.. *hugsss* <3






♥INFINITY.azieee


Photobucket

Multimedia, Advertising & Broadcasting
Limkokwing University
Singapore/Malaysia
07081991
nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com

♥WELCOME!

HELLO BITCHES!
its my space
not happy?
click the top right button
LEAVE!
its all about
PEACE.LOVE.RESPECT. <3

♥MUSIC BANK



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥TAGBOARD

Leave me a message here,

nurul_nb2005@hotmail.com



♥LINKS


OPPPSSS!
Sorry, i no longer link people
Thank You!

♥GET ME

[x] TWITTER
[x] FACEBOOK